Put the call out on Twitter:
Doing it here now – please contact from the Contact Block on the right or leave a comment here – email us, call us, Facebook us, Tweet us – we are everywhere looking for YOU!
We need to memorialize our fallen homeless brothers & sisters, don’t we?
Respect for the fallen, no matter how they have died, is important. We feel they would also want us to get people recommitted to work towards the ultimate goal, ending homelessness. But they can’t speak for themselves now, so they need Advocates & a loving, caring community even, to speak up for them while at the same time honorably, respectfully & in a dignified manner to act on their behalf.
Come on to the table now – plans are forming, help is needed – we are on a Mission here to do the next right thing, just like we are called to do every day for the causes we believe in as well as in our own lives.
- Program & Flyer preparation
- Event management
- Donations (Coffee, Snacks)
- Other ideas & actionable additions to the event
- Ideas for how to show our Recommitment to Ending Homelessness
- A Theme, tagline & event promotion plan with actors to make it happen
Anything you want to suggest is welcome – come to the table, propose, get involved, show your concern, sympathy for the families, more importantly show your Love for the Homeless, after all He told us to “Love Thy Neighbor” didn’t He?
- An Open Letter to the Citizens of Savannah, GA regarding Homelessness in Savannah (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)