This brochure describes the 100K Homes Campaign & shares the communities who have been targeted for campaigns & those who have committed to an active campaign to date (as of 4/2011).
Current information is available on the 100,000 Homes Campaign website, facebook page & current information is tweeted as well with daily updates, campaign training workshops in new communities & current surveys in process in active communities.
To date as of this blog post over 10,000 chronic homeless individuals have been housed! The count rolls on every day!
Read & share this brochure with those interested in how these campaigns operate & the premise for the viral nature & success of this campaign to end chronic homelessness in the USA by 2013!
Recent additions include Jacksonville, FL, Austin, TX & Arlington, VA! Projects are active in many communities & progress is being made in communities as large as Los Angeles where their overall Homeless Task Force (with partnerships between the United Way & the Chamber of Commerce) has developed a plan to end their chronic homelessness in the city with the largest homeless population living on the streets in FIVE years vs the usual 10 year plan!
- Savannah’s Answer to World Homeless Day 10/10/11 (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Candidate Position Statements on Homelessness, Savannah GA 2011 Races – Campaign Contact Info (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Savannah program too? | Homelessness in Richmond: Group looks to get those most at need off the streets – wtvr (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- The All Political Campaigns in Savannah, GA: Connecting on Promoting Innovation, Creativity & Change to End Homelessness in Savannah, GA (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Letter: Homeless Families (nytimes.com)