We were tagged with a related article to this one! How nice! Thanks so much for that & for the rest of your questions about Tony, we like to get their stories too & share them here & on our blogs!
We are all about stories & we believe we know Tony & know part of his story but it’s up to him to tell it all! Savannah can be rough on folks who are on the downward spiral & just trying to stay afloat.
But thanks for having one of our posts as a related post – wonder how you found us too!
And thanks for the exposure, we advocate for the people you may meet on the streets of Savannah to give them a better life & to help them raise themselves up with a hand-up not a hand-out! Stay tuned for more stories like Tony’s from us too & watch as we get a Housing First model going here in Savannah to end chronic homelessness!
- The homeless demographic exposed: Local Organization Plans to Feed 6,000 People For Holidays | The Coastal Source (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- How to raise funds for a Housing First Model in Savannah you ask?: Fraser Communications “Doing Well by Doing Good” – – – – – – A WSJ Business Center Film – YouTube (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Follow-up & More on Supporting “Housing First” Models to End Chronic Homelessness in Savannah, GA: Question for All Political Campaigns in Savannah, GA, 2011 Elections (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Social media courage: Cambridge homeless man chronicles his life on Twitter – Cambridge – Your Town – Boston.com (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Savannah program too? | Homelessness in Richmond: Group looks to get those most at need off the streets – wtvr (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)