The realities of your own homelessness are just a few short steps away! Take a look at this story of how someone became homeless! All homeless deserve support & help moving through their homelessness!
By making housing more affordable & changing the approach to creating & managing that new housing, projects become mixed use, shared communities run like a community with supportive services there in place for all the residents to share!
That approach fixes the stigma of the Housing Project & makes people accountable & a part of a community with more variety of residents! This gives people a chance to build relationships & have much more to show for it than just a door with a lock!
- Once again, We appreciate the coverage but… : Savannah families face homelessness | savannahnow.com (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Is this coming to Savannah? Clearing tent cities: Deadline nearing for homeless to relocate – Hawaii News Now – KGMB and KHNL (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- More collaboration needed Mrs Mayor: Seized shirts, sheets will help Savannah’s needy | savannahnow.com (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Follow-ups in Savannah on: ’60 Minutes’ story on homeless children in Florida spurs $1 million in donations | Poynter. (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Follow-up & More on Supporting “Housing First” Models to End Chronic Homelessness in Savannah, GA: Question for All Political Campaigns in Savannah, GA, 2011 Elections (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- The homeless demographic exposed: Local Organization Plans to Feed 6,000 People For Holidays | The Coastal Source (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Thanks CBS News for the follow-up & update: More homeless kids now living in cars – CBS News (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)