More coming soon…
We will be soliciting story ideas as well as the stories of people, groups & organizations from our readers, the community & the cause at large.
Please comment here or get in touch thru our contact information at the right.
We will be using all forms of social media & enabling the distribution of digital content (podcasts, videos & the written story).
If you are interested in telling your story, are homeless or know of a story to share about a situation of homelessness please let us know about your interests & needs.
Our friend, Howard Jackson, has also been telling stories & advocating for the homeless as well, so check out his website & blog (under development on the website). He will be going out to get stories from people he meets in the community.
Please check out InvisiblePeople.TV for videos & stories from all over the US by Mark Horvath (creator of WeAreVisible.com too!) and make sure to check out the Book, “Open Our Eyes: Seeing the Invisible People of Homelessness“, look at their Facebook Page too! There is also a great article on Huffington Post Impact about the book with a video! This is a book with some of the stories from Mark’s tour around the US this past summer!
To see how we are approaching our advocacy from a viewpoint of awareness please take a look at our post on an “Open Letter to the Citizens of Savannah about Homelessness in our City“.
Thanks for stopping by, we appreciate your interest in the Stories of Homelessness & our efforts to raise the Vox Patria (Voice of the Homeless)!
We have partnerships under development with a local technology company to showcase the stories we gather with the Evoca VideoKit. Also, please check out our YouTube Channel to see videos we Like & see our Favorites!!
- An Open Letter to the Citizens of Savannah, GA regarding Homelessness in Savannah (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Stephanie Rudat: Open Our Eyes: Homelessness Unveiled (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- When faced with a homeless person, what do you do? – Chicago Muckrakers (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- Social Media – the Best Defense Against Homelessness? – Tonic (tonic.com)
- We Are Visible: Mark Horvath Launches Website To Empower The Homeless With Social Media (huffingtonpost.com)
- How Does One Man Open Our Eyes and Minds? (chris.pirillo.com)
- A Free Agent and Nonprofits Working Together To End Homelessness (bethkanter.org)
- Celebrating Free Agents: Mark Horvath Launches WeAreVisible (bethkanter.org)
- “We Are Visible” Teaches the Homeless How to Log On (homelessness.change.org)
- Let’s show folks what it’s like to be homeless – this project tries to do that: The Waiverly Projects (homelessnessinsavannah.wordpress.com)
- See Behind the Scenes of the Invisible People Videos (homelessness.change.org)